Today we will talk about Law of Attraction and the Two cups of water technique.
I already shared with you why I started to believe in the Law of Attraction, that actually I didn’t know by this name. And today I want to share a technique that is quite famous and worked for me.
I truly believe that any technique will depend only on you. You can not say it doesn’t work if with you it doesn’t work. Learn to manifest is part of any spiritual path. It is to know your real power. Any technique is a practical way to help you get in the right mindset and energy field. If a specific one doesn’t help you, try others or find your own way to do it. You can as your Higher Self, or your guides to share with you a way to do it. But all of these are tricks to make your mind clearer and your energy receptive.
There are two people and books I want to share that talks about it. One is Yogananda. He is an Indian guru, at least, that brought yoga to occident as a practice to meet God, to live a better life. His book Autobiography of a Yogi (other version: Autobiography of a Yogi (Self-Realization Fellowship) or the version with bonus) was the book that Steve Jobs re-read every year. I felt in love with this book because it is pure, it has simple writing and teaches us many things about our own power and what human beings can do. He talks about some experiences where he or other person needed a material and practical action or objects to believe in a miracle to then learn that the miracle was already there. However, his faith needed to be stronger, so for his mind believe, it was given an object or a technique so he would believe that miracle was possible, more than that, that miracle was real.
The other person is Jesus, why not? He tried to teaches us our power, that we would do more them him if we believe. That:
“Take courage, daughter,” He said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was cured from that very hour.
And Jesus told the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”
“Receive your sight!” Jesus replied. “Your faith has healed you.”
(Bibles that I recomend: Bible for young people (I recommend it for everyone) Bible (Pink cover with space for notes) Bible (More classic) )
But most of the time we need something to feed the mind so the faith has space to work.
The technique of Two Glasses of Water helped me twice. One of them was when I left college and I was looking for a job. I saw all my friends getting good jobs but I never felt good enough, I didn’t saw all years studing, learning laguanges to get a schoolarship to study abroad, study abroad, travel to meet other cultures as enough to be good and have a good job. So I clenned my self-esteem away taking note of what I’ve learned and did. Then I meditate to clear my mind. So I did it and I will share step by step:
The second time this practice helped me was to live that job I received it to work for myself at home. And you reading it are part of this. I left the job because I knew it wasn’t my path. I studied engineering because it was the only option by the time in my history, even though I knew it wasn’t my path carrier I’ve learned and lived a lot of good things because of it. But now it is time for the new.
- Take two glasses, put in front of you.
- Take one and put it closer.
- Write your present situation.
- Stick in this glass.
- Take the other glass.
- Write the situation as you want to be.
- Stick it in the glass.
- Take the first glass, with the present situation, put some water, be as present as you can at this moment, listen to the water, watch it fall into the glass.
Take the glass and holding it, close your eyes and see your present situation.
- Feel you and the body as one. You are the glass, the water is your reality.
- Opes your eyes and put the other glass next to you.
- This is your new body, see yourself as this new glass.
- Put the water from the old glass to the new one, the second one. This action is the transformation power here. Listen to the water falling in this new body, see it fitting in this new glass.
- Take the second glass and feel it.
- Close your eyes and see the new situation, your new reality, because the transformation already happened.
- You don’t know how, but you are living life as you want now.
- You are the glass and the situation as you want is this water.
- Drink the water feeling the happiness of this new blessing you received. Feel the freshness of the water, feel it going through your body. Be present here and now because you are glad about your new life situation.
- Meditate for a few seconds in this blessed feeling of joy.
- Open your eyes, clean everything.
- Keep the joy and forget all the rest, don’t pray for it anymore, don’t think about it. Live life with the joy that you live a great life. If you get yourself smiling and happy in another day, don’t ask yourself why you feeling like it. Just enjoy the feeling.
The second time this practice helped me was to leave that job I received it in the first time I did this technique to work for myself at home. And you reading it are part of this, tahnk you. I left the job because I knew it wasn’t my path. I studied engineering because it was the only option by the time in my history, even though I knew it wasn’t my path carrier I’ve learned and lived a lot of good things because of it. But now it is time for the new.
See you next time.
I hope you have a great day.